Wiretaps Campaign Poster by a Obama Fan?
Has the “I shone, babe, a USA rock star man” (anagram of ‘Senator Barack Hussein Obama’ by Mike Mesterton-Gibbons ) spun his last tale of change???
The Care Bears will distract us with their Rainbow of Hope to keep us happy every time Obama CHANGES on the issues…
Cartoonist Credit: Matt Bors
Jul 11, 2008
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Presidential Election Train Wrecks
- News Media’s Love Affair with Senator Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
- Superman Barack Obama belittles Biden
- Super Shaft Obama, International Man of Mystery
- Obama’s Vero Possumus Seal of Approval?
- Obama’s Closet of Chickens
Wiretaps Campaign Poster by a Obama Fan? is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on July 21, 2008, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political Humor, Political Satire and tagged Barack Obama, Campaign Comedy, Change We Can Believe In, Illegal Wiretaps, Political Humor, Political Satire, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.