Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me
The sign of the shortest presidential honeymoon on record?
“We were just tired of being in the White House” – President Barack Hussein Obama during a surprise visit to second-graders at Capital City Public Charter School on Feb 3, 2009 ~ only two weeks after taking office. Obama admitted that he had “screwed up” in his handling of the Tom Daschle tax scandal.
Welcome to the Barack Billary White House…
Spoof Song Lyrics
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Election 08 Aftermath: No Kool-Aid for Me
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
- ObamaCare: The Absolute Power of Obama’s Kool Aid?
- Obama Song and Free Socialized Healthcare
- ObamaCare Phepping Beer Summit
- The Wizard of Ozamba (aka Obama)
Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on February 8, 2009, in Music Monday, Political Humor, Political Satire, Presidential Phun, spoof and tagged Barack Hussein Obama, Beyoncé Knowles, Iman Crosson, Impersonator, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political Satire, President Barack Obama impersonator, Single Ladies Spoof. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.