Hollydale Pheppings Gone Wild
For my secret punch line, move your mouse over the Phepping Photo.
Depending on your perspective, you are either
Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door (2)
or you have
Jungle Fever (3)
after viewing Speedy “Phepping” Hollydale’s photo.
Remember the Hollydale Space Manpanzee who walked on the Moon 40 years ago, 1 day before Neil Armstrong took “one giant leap for mankind” on July 20, 1969?
Hollydale Space Manpanzee Moonwalk
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Missing Link Found Living in Hollydale
- Mantyhose: Speedy Speedcat Hollydale in Tights
- Elin Woods caught the Tiger By The Tail – Cheetah Woods
- Senator Speedy Cavecat Hollydale is Working Hard for U.S. II
- Speedy Under Cat in The Sun Tail of Kitty Galore
(1) This Photoshop illusion was made possible by the video capture of Tosh.0′s Man Proves Bikinis and Guns are Sexy.
(2) Guns N’ Roses Live performance in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Dec 5, 1992.
(3) Jungle Fever by the Chakachas was their one-hit wonder and hit disco single in 1972.
(4) For more information about the mysterious Pheppings, click HERE.
Share your songs with us by clicking the Mister Linky banner above to join Music Monday.
Two simple rules:
1. Please enter the link address of your Music Post.
2. Please note these links are for Music Monday participants only… all other links will be deleted…
Bloggers, using Google’s Blogging platform, can find the Mister Linky Code at LJL.
Bloggers, using the WordPress.com platform, can copy this week’s code below:
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post