Obama’s Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away
Related Tweets to Obama’s Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away:
For Music Monday, The Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away
Music Video Background
The Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away is a parody of Paul Simon’s Slip Slidin’ Away. The parody song was written by misterdregs.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Runaround Universal Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
- Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
(1) Share your songs with us: Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered music links…
Music Monday Links are powered by MckLinky.
Please note that these links are for Music Monday participants only… all other links will be deleted.
Please enter the link address of your Music Post.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on February 28, 2010, in Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire and tagged #HCR, #Obama, #sgp, #tcot, Music Monday, Obama's Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Slip Sliding Away, Song Parody. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.