Mel Gibson Loves his Beaver
The National Animals of North America
1. The Canadian Beaver…
2. The American Bald Eagle…
3. The Bald Beaver of Obama’s “Yes, We” CANmerica…
For Music Monday, Slow Hand by The Pointer Sisters
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Britney Spears, the Spokeswoman for Wordless Beaver Wednesday
- Olga has Nun on the Run for Titillating Thursday
- Wordless Beaver Wednesday: Beaver Salon
- Wordless Bra Tuesday: Woody the Woodcat
(1) Apparently, the release of Mel’s latest movie, “The Beaver“, has been delayed indefinitely due to the alleged angry abusive answering machine messages that were leaked this past July when Gibson was being investigated by Los Angeles police for a domestic violence charge with his ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva.
(2) The Beaver Wine cartoon was modified to censor the bald beaver and change the name of the wine for comic effect. The Original Cartoon was drawn by Nick Carter for a Petri Wine Ad in 1949.
(3) Fair Use Notice: This post may contain copyrighted material used as reference to my satire and/or comical commentary. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Mel Gibson were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. Such material is made available for comical commentary and/or educational purposes only. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on November 10, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Satire, Satire, Wordless Beaver Wednesday and tagged Beaver, Humor, Love Potion, Mel Gibson's Beaver, Music Monday, Political Satire, Satire, Slow Hand, The Pointer Sisters, Wordless Beaver Wednesday. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.