President Obama will save the Economy in 2012
Just in time to kickoff his re-election campaign, President Obama will save the economy in 2012 by deporting all old people in order to reduce Social Security and Medicare costs…
A live Mic recorded Barbarian Boehner and Barack Biden babbling about golf before President Barack Obama laid out his jobs plan to a joint session of Congress on Sep 8, 2011…
“I’m One Of Those Barbarians”
Is Barack Obama’s Extreme Agenda something mainstream America does not want?
Will the Ass-Kicker-in-Chief play for FORE! more years?
For Music Monday, “Obama Money” by Ray Stevens
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Obama’s Fault
- Barack ‘Urkel’ Obama’s Flaccid Economy
- Obama Misery Index… Welcome Back, Carter…
- Obama Lion King in the Year of the Cat
- Obama’s Red Sea of Change
- The Obama Grinch who Stole America
- Skipper Obama Defeated by Republican Tsunami
(1) The DREAM Act (Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors) was passed by the 111th Swamp of Pelosi (H.R. 6497, 216 to 198) on Dec 8, 2010. The Senate blocked the DREAM Act (S. 3992) on December 18, 2010.
On May 11, 2011, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid reintroduced the DREAM Act shortly after President Obama called on Congress to take steps forward on a comprehensive immigration reform bill by giving 11 million undocumented immigrants amnesty if they attend college or serve in the military.
(2) My Photoshop satire was created from outtakes of President Obama and House speaker John Boehner’s round of golf at the Andrews Air Force Base, Obama’s home course and Farm Neck Golf Club on Martha’s Vineyard.
(3) On April 4, 2011, Barack Obama launched his 2008 reunion tour (aka 2012 re-election campaign) after filing his candidacy papers on Monday with the Federal Election Commission. Barack Carter became the first declared candidate in the 2012 presidential race via his e-mail message and “It Begins With Us” Web video announcement.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on September 6, 2011, in Humor, Political Humor, Political Satire, Presidential Phun, Satire and tagged Barack Obama, House Speaker John Boehner, Humor, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Political Humor, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Presidential Phun, Satire, Vice President Joe Biden, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.