The Magic of Mitt 6.0
For Music Monday, Bend Me, shape Me Anyway You want Me
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Skipper Obama Defeated by Republican Tsunami
- Obama’s Chickens Come Home to Roost in Massachusetts
- Newt Gingrich, Big Government’s Progressive Big Brother
- The Obama Grinch who Stole America
- Life was so much Easier Twenty-five years Ago
- It’s so easy a Caveman can do it In Obama’s World
(1) “Well, I think you hit a reset button for the fall campaign, Everything changes. It’s almost like an Etch-A-Sketch. You can kind of shake it up and we start all over again.” – Eric Fehrnstrom on CNN’s “Starting Point with Soledad O’Brien” on March 21, 2012
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on March 27, 2012, in Humor, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Satire and tagged Election 2012, Eric Fehrnstrom, Etch A Sketch, Mitt 6.0, Mitt Magic, Mitt Romney, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.