Buxom Bandit Busted
Taiwanese Viral Video of the blonde bombshell
Australia’s Buxom Bandit, Tonee Walker was Busted after five days on the run
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Who Framed Jessica Rabbit?
- Thongsters end a Victoria Secret Police Hunt
- Signs of a Banana Gone Bad
- Sheriff Jordan Carver stops SpeedySPAM
- Chicken Crap Catapult, New Home Security Unit
(1) Police Down Under are investigating the cleavage of the Buxom Blonde Bandit who bungled her Gold Coast service station robbery in Queensland, Australia on July 2, 2012 for additional clues. On July 6th, the Buxom Bandit, Tonee Walker, 22, and her alleged getaway driver, Alexander Joshua Spinks, turned themselves into police.
(2) Fair Use Notice: This post may contain copyrighted material used as reference to my satire and/or comical commentary. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the Photo of Buxom Blonde Bandit was modified for the Fair Use of my comical commentary. Such material is made available for comical commentary and/or educational purposes only. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Buxom Bandit, Buxom Bandit Busted, Tonee Walker, Melon Monday, Titillating Tuesday, Titillating Thursday
Posted on July 27, 2012, in Humor, Satire, Strange Science, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Buxom Bandit, Buxom Bandit Busted, Humor, Melon Monday, Satire, Strange Science, Titillating Thursday, Titillating Tuesday, Tonee Walker. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.