Agent Airbags Undercover
For Music Monday, Shift the future in a Nissan pathfinder
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Nicola McLean’s Beaver Hammock
- Who Framed Jessica Rabbit?
- Elmo is running Hot n’ Cold for Katy Perry
- BoobQuake: Seismic Silicone or Natural Motion?
- Heidi Montag: Change Is A-Breast
(1) Takata supplies seat belts and airbags for the automotive industry and is famous for their Green Racing Harness. According to the news, the U.S. Department of Justice has been investigating safety suppliers for violating anti-trust laws.
(2) Fair Use Notice: This post may contain copyrighted material used as reference to my satire and/or comical commentary. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the Photo of Michelle Carrera was modified for the Fair Use of my comical commentary. Such material is made available for comical commentary and/or educational purposes only. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Agent Airbags Undercover is Titillating Tuesday Humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Agent Airbags Undercover, Melon Monday, Titillating Tuesday
Posted on September 3, 2012, in Humor, Music Monday, Satire, Titillating Tuesday and tagged 007, Agent Airbags Undercover, Humor, Melon Monday, Music Monday, Satire, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.