Obama’s Cure for Barack’s Flaccid Economy?
|Jan 20, 2009||Aug 27, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$15.977 trillion||+50.7%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,879||+46.65%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||5th||-3 places|
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
The Ballad of Seamus Romney
President Obama: “Dog Eater,”
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Banking Queen Barney Frank Tip-Toeing with Obama
- President Barack Heinz of our 57 States
- Hump Day Humor: Government Size on National Tax Day
- Rahm-Bo Emanuel Exits Stage Left
- Obama is Spending his Way into Our Debt Slavery
- President Obama will save the Economy in 2012
(1) Related Tweets to Obama’s Cure for Barack’s Flaccid Economy?…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Obama’s Cure for Barack’s Flaccid Economy? is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on September 6, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Presidential Phun, Vote Smart and tagged Barack’s Flaccid Economy, Campaign Comedy, Humor, Obama's Cure for Barack’s Flaccid Economy?, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Presidential Phun, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.