Obowma, the Superbower in the Obama Zone
Submitted for your approval…
Meet Barack Obama, a portrait of self-obsession. Barry brought America to her knees with his Marxist policies. Now, we face the Obamination of Desolation crisis(2) in the Obama Zone…
Tweeter Meme of Obama TV Shows for Obowma, the Superbower in the Obama Zone
The Obama Zone
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Blame Duck Barack Obama
- Obama’s Blind DemocRAT Pack
- The Evolution of Count Dragula Obama
- Emperor Barack Bonaparte
- Big Bird and the American Eagle have Spoken to Romney and Obama
- Welcome to Barack Obama’s Obamatopia
(1) Photoshop Satire notes…
A) Ah-So Sorry Emperor Akihito, my Pacific Puppet –
Obama’s Saikeirei (最敬礼 Profound Bow, bending over more than 45 degrees from the waist from the upright posture) expressed a sincere apology. A Japanese reporter asked Obama, “Was it the Right Decision” to Drop A-Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end World War II? The Apologist-in-Chief did not answer her question.
B) Comrade Hu, Can I have my Chinese Change now? -
C) You might be a Muslim if you bow down to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. –
D) Special delivery of my Obamacare Oinkment for my Subservient Swine Flu Puppet. -
(2) The failed Obamanomics of Obama’s Economic Record.
1. Median Household Income has declined by 7.3% percent from January 2009 ($54,983) to June 2012 ($50,964)
2. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010
3. According to the Federal Reserve, the percentage of families with no or negative wealth increased to 32.5 percent in 2010 – up from 19.2 percent in 2007.
4. According to the Pew Research Center, the middle income class has shrunk to 51 percent in 2011 from 61 percent in 1971.
5. According to the Pew Research Center, the median Net Worth of the Middle Class plummeted 39% from $152,950 in 2007 to $93,150 in 2010.
6. According to the Pew Research Center, middle income class share of U.S. income shrunk to 45 percent in 2010 from 62 percent in 1970.
10. The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been below 59 percent for 36 straight months
11. According to the National Employment Law Project, 58 percent of the new jobs created have been low paying jobs.
12. According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, only 24.6 percent of all of the jobs are “good jobs.”
13. In 2011, 53 percent of college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year.
14. The number of jobs created by new businesses decreased by approximately 1 million from 2008 to 2010.
15. One out of every four workers earn less than $10 per hour in the ‘Recovery’ from the Great Recession.
16. Due to the Great Recession, the average pay for self-employed people has fallen 8 percent from $46724 in 2006 to $43,003 in 2010.
17. In the past decade, insurance premiums have increased three times as fast as wages.
20. According to Harvard Univesity’s State of the Nation’s Housing 2012 Study, 20.2 million American households spent more than half of their incomes on housing in 2010, a 12.8 percent increase from 2007 (17.9 million American households)
21. Since 2009, the cost of Household electricity skyrocketed by $300 in one year to $1419 in 2010. Electric rates have increased above the inflation rate for five consecutive years.
22. Home Values have fallen 18 percent.
|Jan 20, 2009||Sep 11, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$16.048 trillion||+51.4%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,967||+46.9%|
|Debt Burden on the Economy||75.2%||101.5%||+35%|
|Consumer Price Index||211.1||229.5||+8.7%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||7th||-5 places|
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Obowma, the Superbower in the Obama Zone is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on November 2, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Barack Hussein Obama, Barack Obama, Obama TV Shows, Obowma, Political News, Political Satire, The Obama Zone, the Superbower in the Obama Zone, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.