Kermit’s Green ANALyzation
For Music Monday, Kermit croaks “Under Pressure.”
Music Video Background
Sky Soleil, a Los Angeles-based performer, used twin Kermits to channel David Bowie and Freddie Mercury singing Queen’s “Under Pressure” in order to raise awareness of the ‘invisible’ homeless people in America.
CNN’s Jeanne Moos reports on the ‘Homeless’ Man
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Signs of a Banana Gone Bad
- The Good Vibrations of Frito Slay Snacks
- Software and Hardware experts
- Jimmy Johnson ExtenZe his Stimulus Package
- Dick Tracy Snaps his Trembling Torpedo for DudeularTV
- Barack ‘Urkel’ Obama’s Flaccid Economy
(1) CSS styled satire text was added to “The Saddest Photo In The World” which Oily Richards used to commemorate the passing of Jim Henson 22 years ago.
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Kermit D. Frog (‘born’ May 9, 1955) and Jim Henson (Sept. 24, 1936 – May 16, 1990) were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Kermit’s Green ANALyzation is Hump Day Humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on December 12, 2012, in Bizarre, Humor, Hump Day Humor, Music Monday, Political Satire, Sex Toys, spoof and tagged Hump Day Humor, Kermit's Green ANALyzation, Music Monday, Political Satire, Sex Toys, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.