Lene Alexandra, Miss Boobs
For Music Monday, My Boobs Are OK
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Kate Upton has a Nunkini habit
- Software and Hardware experts
- Miss Moneypenny Double Oh 8
- Jenna Bentley Busts out of her Bikini
- Scarlett Johansson, the Black Widow of Movie FX
- Joanna Krupa, The Canine Cherub of PETA
(1) Norwegian singer Lene Alexandra Øien Also known as Lene Alexandra, Miss Boobs began her career as a Glamour Model for FHM magazine. She began musical career in 2007 with her first single, “My Boobs Are OK” which became a top 10 hit in Norway and Finland.
Apparently, the Glamour-Pop Diva was not OK with her 600cc Sillycone Valley Boobs and she removed her 2.6-pound silicone implants to become Norway’s favorite dancing star.
Lene changed her sex caricature image to…
(2) The mildly self-deprecating song “My boobs are OK” was inspired by her true story. During the summer of 2006, Miss Boobs suffered a Boob accident playing football. After a few days, someone asked, “Går det bra med puppen?” and Lene Alexandra replied in English, “Yes, my boobs are okay.”
(3) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Lene Alexandra Øien were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts comedy and Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
Lene Alexandra, Miss Boobs is Titillating Tuesday Humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on January 14, 2013, in Humor, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Lene Alexandra Øien, Melon Monday, Miss Boobs, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.