Drink to Shrink Cup Size?
Apparently, the news also failed to mention that only women with the CYP1A2*1F gene who drank three or more cups of coffee experienced a slightly larger boob volume. Women without the CYP1A2*1F gene who drank three or more cups of coffee experienced a slightly smaller breast size.
The Swedish Study only observed associations between breast size and coffee consumption and never proved drinking coffee alone caused changes in breast volume.
Related News Source: Breasts, genes and coffee, Oct 24, 2008
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- America runs on Donut Terrorism?????
- Bikini Baristas Battle Brewing
- Monsanto’s Mutated Dangers of GMO food
- Boob Appreciation Group
- Survivor Reality, Love Your Breasts The Way They Are
(1) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the Photo of Rachael Ray was used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Drink to Shrink Cup Size? is Titillating Tuesday Humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on February 25, 2013, in Humor, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Drink to Shrink Cup Size?, Dunkin' Donuts, Melon Monday, Rachael Ray, Running Of The Cups, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.