Streakers from Fleggaard Heaven
Although I’ve never had the time in the office for online topless commercials, the following video may be NSFW unless you Now Show Friends and Work-mates…
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- The 36DD Stealth Brassiere Bomb Squadron
- Monsanto’s Mutated Dangers of GMO food
- Naked Comedy: Chelsea Handler’s Uranus Clapper
- American Fräulein in the Wrong Love Parade?
- Survivor Reality, Love Your Breasts The Way They Are
- James Bond 007s Kitty Stroker
(1) The 2008 Danish commercial used Topless Skydivers to attract men to “Lige over grænsen” (“Just over the border”) Fleggaard’s discounted surplus merchandise store and online web shop (the Danish version of overstock.com) located in Kruså, Denmark.
Whether you find the commercial offensive(2) or not, the Danish proved that sex sells. The online video campaign increased visitors to Fleggaard.Dk from 2,250 to 12,900 people per day according to marketing manager, Nanna Harder.
The music track is the Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner. Ironically, the Ride of the Valkyries was the background music of several German Newsreels (Die Deutsche Wochenschau) that featured Luftwaffe bombings during World War II. Apparently, Fleggaard was hoping Boob Bombing would also attract German men to their Cross-Border Shop and online store.
For Full HD, 1080p (1920 × 1080) High-definition video of the Boob Bombing commercial, click Here. Note: the Movie may load slow depending on your connection speed and you need to turn HD On.
(2) Depending on one’s perspective, Fleggaard’s Boob Brigade Commercial is either sexy or sexist as Cate Sevilla of BitchBuzz noted, “A commercial with one fully dressed man and a pack of women dressed in Lycra thongs who end up skydiving topless for no other reason than to give a bunch of dweebs hard-ons is offensive.” On the other hand, TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington believes Fleggaard’s eCommerce Commercial is, “Quite Simply The Best Commercial Ever Made.”
Apparently, Europeans are not offended by topless women and ironically, PETA has been using bare breasted risqué or sexist ads for years to sexually sell their political animal rights movement.
In their effort to promote sexual equality, “What Women Really Want” was produced for Fleggaard in 2009…
For Full HD, 1080p (1920 × 1080) High-definition video of the What Women Really Want commercial, click Here.
Fleggaard.dk Gmbh, Skovbakken 10, Kruså, Denmark
Streakers from Fleggaard Heaven is Sexual Satire and Titillating Tuesday humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on March 11, 2013, in Music Monday, Sexual Satire, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Boob Bombing, Boob Brigade, Humor, Melon Monday, Music Monday, Sexual Satire, Streakers from Fleggaard Heaven, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.