Me Itsy and Bitsy Lucky Charms
Chelsea Charms on This Morning, May 13, 2011
Chelsea Charms Breasts Interview
For Music Monday, I stumble and fall
But I give you it all
Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Sheyla Hershey Fighting for Majestic Mountain Mammaries
- Sheyla Hershey Majestic Mountain Mammaries
- Heidi Montag: Change Is A-Breast
- Denise Milani serves her 34DDD Chicken Breast Salad
- Sheriff Jordan Carver stops SpeedySPAM
- FunGal Boob Replacement Therapy
(1) Chelsea Charms is the stage name of an American Stripper and internet model who named her Cartoon-sized Breasts Itsy and Bitsy.
According to Boobpedia, Chelsea Charms had Polypropylene (PPP) string breast implants surgery around 2000. Chelsea listed her vital statistics as 153XXX-23-34. Since the largest American cup size is ‘O’, the XXX cup-size is clearly exaggerated to symbolize her eXXXotic dancing profession yet, the 153 accurately describes her bust in centimeters and converts to a 60-inch bust. Based on Chelsea’s words we can guess what her American cup size might be…
“I developed early I had my D cups all through High School and in those years I covered up and was self-conscious about them being big,” she explained. “It was until out of high school I learned how to appreciate curves.” – Chelsea Charms
According to Chickipedia, Chelsea had a 42 inch natural bust or 38D.
Chelsea’s American Cup Size is 60″ (Bust) – 38″ (Band Size) = +22″, Custom made bra at 38V.
At the time of her 2,500cc PPP ‘Silly’ string implants, Chelsea claimed each cartoon boob weighed 26 pounds (11.8 kg) after each boob expanded to 7,000cc (= 7 litres = 1.86 gallons = 15.4 pounds of H2O for comparison). According to the math of fluid dynamics, it appears that either Chelsea overstated the weight of each breast by 10.6 pounds (26 – 15.4) or her Doctor understated the breast expansion by 4,820cc (x 0.9979955 g/cc (@ 70deg) = 4810 grams x 0.0022046 lbs/gram).
After 11 years, Chelsea’s Itsy and Bitsy Breasts grew another 4.5 inches to a 64.56-inch bust or 164XXX boobs in Toon Talk. At this point, determining her true cup size would be udder-ly ridiculous.
Currently, Chelsea claims her Cartoon Charms have grown to 181XXX (71-inch bust) and each boob weighs approximately 31 pounds. As of October 2011, Her doctor believes the size of each breast to be over 15,000cc (= 15 litres = 3.97 gallons = 33 pounds of H2O for comparison).
Polypropylene (PPP) string breast implants continue to expand by absorbing body fluid slowly. PPP Strings were developed by Dr. Gerald W. Johnson and designed to irritate adjacent breast tissue which causes fluid to accumulate in the breasts. Without the continuous removal of the serum by syringe, breast expansion results in cartoonish breast sizes.
In 2001, the FDA banned Polypropylene (PPP) string breast implants shortly after Dr. Gerald W. Johnson declared a moratorium on the procedure.
Chelsea has had three breast implant surgeries beginning with saline implants to increase her natural D to DDs in 1996. Her second saline implants augmentation increased her size to a HH cup in 1997.
Since men in our culture seem to be obsessed with our boobs, the average woman’s bra size is 36C and each breast weighs about one pound.
(2) Breast Hypertrophy is a rare benign progressive enlargement condition caused by sensitivity to the female hormones or abnormally elevated hormone(s) level in the blood, or both. Doctors have defined Hypertrophy as excess breast tissue that contributes 3% or more to the patient’s total body weight. Macromastia is excess breast tissue weighing over 1.5 kilograms (3.3 lb) and less than 2.5 kg. Gigantomastia is excess breast tissue weighing over 2.5 kilograms (5.5 lb).
In the case of Chelsea Charms, she has artificial progressive enlargement (artificial Gigantomastia) with excess breast tissue at 52.5-percent (62lbs/118lbs) of her body weight.
(3) Fair Use Notice: This post may contain copyrighted material. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Chelsea Charms were used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. Such material is made available for comical commentary and/or educational purposes only. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Me Itsy and Bitsy Lucky Charms is Titillating Tuesday Humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on March 17, 2013, in Humor, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Chelsea Charms, Humor, Jennifer Schmidt, Me Itsy and Bitsy Lucky Charms, Melon Monday, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday, Velocity Vixen. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.