Category Archives: 0007 Humor
Image Source: kotomatrix.ru/
Hopefully, Kitty Stroker wasn’t nursing the kitten to be the cat of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the head of SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion), in “From Russia with Love.”
Note: Kitty Stroker was the Bond girl in Ian Fleming’s short story, “The Property of a Lady” which was added to his James Bond novel, “Octopussy and The Living Daylights” in 1967.
After uncovering James 0007 secret message, please wing it over to Wordless Chicken Tuesday Blogblast 2009 for some chicken coop comedy.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Signs of a Banana Gone Bad
- Software and Hardware experts
- The Stranger Tides of Speedy Seaman Staines
- Bonded Bikini Sirens
- Jimmy Johnson ExtenZe his Stimulus Package
- Dick Tracy Snaps his Trembling Torpedo for DudeularTV