One step Forward?… and 10 steps Back
Obama claims his Auto Rescue Package implemented in Spring/Summer 2009 saved 1. 1 million Auto Jobs. Barack claims that all three Auto makers are operating at profit for the first time since 2004. Unfortunately, Hussein fails to mention that the auto bailout cost taxpayers $85 billion with projected losses estimated between $23 billion and $40 billion.
In addition, President Obama claimed “Chrysler has repaid every dime and more of what it owes American taxpayers for their support during my presidency.” on June 4, 2011. Obama was only counting his $8.5 billion loan and Barack conveniently omitted the $4 billion loan Chrysler received from Bush on Dec 29, 2008(2). According to the Treasury, Chrysler has repaid $11.2 Billion to the taxpayers and they believe $1.3 billion will not be recovered. Taxpayers received 89.6 percent of their investment back not every dime.
Related Tweets to Forward to Obammunism:
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- President Obama will save the Economy in 2012
- Solargate: Solyndra is the Face of Obamanomics
- Obama’s Fault
- Welcome Back, Carter… Obama Misery Index
- Tea Time with Supergirl Michele Bachmann
(1) My Photoshop satire was inspired by Barack Obama’s release of his official slogan, ‘Forward,’ a leftist propaganda phrase with ties to Marxism and Socialism. Obama’s 2012 re-election team revealed the new slogan at the end of a 7-minute video on April 30, 2012.
Vorwärts! (Forward!) was a revolutionary German emigré published in 1844. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels contributed to biweekly newspaper. Although the publication was short-lived, ‘Forward’ became the inspiration of future Socialist press Propaganda.
In 1933, the marching song of the Hitler Youth, ‘Vorwärts! Vorwärts! schmettern die hellen Fanfaren‘ (Forward! Forward! blare the bright fanfares) was first performed in the propaganda film, Hitlerjunge Quex.
In 1958, Mao announced his Five Year Plan called, ‘The Great Leap Forward’ in an attempt to rapidly transform an Agrarian economy into a modern communist society using collectivization and industrialization which led to death, disaster and economic regression.
The Long March From the Soviet Union…
Под руководством великого Сталина – вперед к коммунизму! (Under the Leadership of the Great Stalin — Forward to Communism!)
Под руководством великого Соеторо – Вперед Obammunism! (Under the Leadership of the Great Soetoro — Forward to Obammunism!)
(2) On Dec 19, 2008, Dubya Bush approved his $17.4 billion Auto Bailout to prevent the collapse of General Motors and Chrysler. Initially, both companies received $13.4 billion in emergency government loans. Another $4 billion was available to GM on February 17, 2009 if Congress has released the second half of the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program fund originally set up to bail out financial institutions.