Miss Moneypenny congratulates Scott Brown in his victory over Atty Gen. Martha Coakley in the Massachusetts special election by driving a clean campaign in his GM pickup truck.
Thanks to Scott Brown’s victory over Socialist Power, Massachusetts voters have a voice for a refreshing change. Scott Brown will be the 41st Republican in the Senate ensuring the minority has enough votes to block legislation like the unpopular Obamacare Reform Bill. Although Porkulus Pelosi may disagree, the Massachusetts vote was a referendum on health care reform, giving constitutional rights to terrorists, etc.
In one of the bluest states in the country which was ironically the Cradle of Liberty, Scott Brown’s victory may be the first shot of the Second American Revolution, 234 years after the battles of Lexington and Concord.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Related Tweets to Scotty, it’s Time to Beam Kirk Up:
To view all tweets, please click Here.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- What Can Scott Brown Do for You?
- Martha Coakley is a Lockstep Liberal of Obamunism
- Obama’s Chickens Come Home to Roost in Massachusetts
- Mr. Brown goes to Washington to Fight for Real Change
- Scott Brown joins the Freedom Fighters to stop Obamunism
- ObamaCare: Jack Webb Teaches the American Way to Barack Obama
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post