Obamacare is Romneycare in a new Unconstitutional Mandatory Wrapper and Romneycare was the Heritage Foundation alternative to Hillarycare (aka ClintonCare). According to Mitt, RINO Romney “got the idea of an individual mandate from Gingrich himself, who promoted it as an alternative to Hillary Clinton’s health care plan in 1993.”
Ironically, Newt Gingrich praised RomneyCare in 2006 after Newt played a key role in defeating ClintonCare (aka Hillarycare, see Note 1) in 1994. After defeating ClintonCare, Newt Gingrich and other Republicans changed its name and enacted the very worst parts of it. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA, Public Law 104-191) required millions of Taxpayer dollars for federal enforcement programs.
No matter how many times Mitt Romney claims he is a conservative, Romneycare or Obamacare permits no choice for the American people as their Progressive Big Government mandates Compulsory Healthcare Insurance requiring millions or billions of taxpayer dollars to regulate Healthcare.
Apparently, the elite ruling class loves violating the Constitution using unchecked congressional power to require Americans to but health insurance. U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson in Virginia said Congress went too far in requiring all Americans to buy health insurance… Video @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR5Lum2dVJE
The 10th Amendment of the the U.S. Constitution clearly reveals that the federal government is not empowered to force you to buy health insurance yet, the states are allowed to if their state constitution provides mandates.
|Jan 20, 2009||Sep 11, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$16.048 trillion||+51.4%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,967||+46.9%|
|Debt Burden on the Economy||75.2%||101.5%||+35%|
|Consumer Price Index||211.1||229.5||+8.7%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||7th||-5 places|
1. Median Household Income has declined by 7.3% percent from January 2009 ($54,983) to June 2012 ($50,964)
2. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010
3. According to the Federal Reserve, the percentage of families with no or negative wealth increased to 32.5 percent in 2010 – up from 19.2 percent in 2007.
4. According to the Pew Research Center, the middle income class has shrunk to 51 percent in 2011 from 61 percent in 1971.
5. According to the Pew Research Center, the median Net Worth of the Middle Class plummeted 39% from $152,950 in 2007 to $93,150 in 2010.
6. According to the Pew Research Center, middle income class share of U.S. income shrunk to 45 percent in 2010 from 62 percent in 1970.
10. The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been below 59 percent for 36 straight months
11. According to the National Employment Law Project, 58 percent of the new jobs created have been low paying jobs.
12. According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, only 24.6 percent of all of the jobs are “good jobs.”
13. In 2011, 53 percent of college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year.
14. The number of jobs created by new businesses decreased by approximately 1 million from 2008 to 2010.
15. One out of every four workers earn less than $10 per hour in the ‘Recovery’ from the Great Recession.
16. Due to the Great Recession, the average pay for self-employed people has fallen 8 percent from $46724 in 2006 to $43,003 in 2010.
17. In the past decade, insurance premiums have increased three times as fast as wages.
20. According to Harvard Univesity’s State of the Nation’s Housing 2012 Study, 20.2 million American households spent more than half of their incomes on housing in 2010, a 12.8 percent increase from 2007 (17.9 million American households)
21. Since 2009, the cost of Household electricity skyrocketed by $300 in one year to $1419 in 2010. Electric rates have increased above the inflation rate for five consecutive years.
22. Home Values have fallen 18 percent. See Obama’s Economic Record Chart above for links…
1. State Mandated Healthcare (RombamaCare)
2. First Governor to unconstitutionally institute Gay Marriage
3. Romney supported homosexual and transgendered education in public schools
4. Romney supported abortion with taxpayer funding
5. Fee Fee Romney increased Fees to support Big Government Spending
6. Romney Increased State spending 20.7% ($22.848 billion to $27.588 billion)
7. Government employment grew 7.2% during Romney’s tenure.
8. Romney’s net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
9. Romney supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Mitt Romney’s Death Spiral of RomneyCare
- Will American Liberty Foil Barack Obama?
- ObamaCare: Living in Obama’s Amerika?
- Congressmen exempt themselves from the Public Option of Obamacare
- ObamaCare: Ronald Reagan Warned U.S. About Socialized Medicine
- ObamaCare: Jack Webb Teaches the American Way to Barack Obama
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
(1) On September 22, 1993, Bill Clinton proposed a 1,342 page bill for socializing America’s health care system. The plan was conceived after months of planning by Hillary Clinton, chair of the Clintonista Healthcare task force, and Ira Magaziner.
On Nov 20, 1993, ClintonCare was introduced as H.R. 3600: Health Security Act.
According to the Heritage Foundation analysis (10/23/93), ClintonCare would have created 200 new regional health cooperatives run by 50,000 new bureaucrats, 50 new government bureaucracies, 177 new state mandates, and nearly 1,000 new Federal powers and responsibilities.
On September 26, 1994, Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell announced that the plan was dead and did not even bother holding a vote on the bill to force Senators to go on record.
Related Tweets to Obamacare Wonderland:
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.