For Chicken Breast Awareness Month, Men will flutter and flock to Czech(2) how Milani grills her breasts…
Video source: Break.com
Flutter Satire Post: Flutter: The Nanoblogging of Twitter
For women without Alarming Airbags, Ballistic Bazookas, Fake looking Floatation devices like Denise, Reinforced iRacks, Silicone Sacks or aging women who have saggy breasts from poor Bra support, the Chinese Cleavage Clamp will increase your bust 2 cup sizes and enhance your Silicone Valley…
Apparently, DEU claims their Corset Boob Clamp 推紧身胸衣胸罩 slims your waist by transferring stomach fat to your chest -> “把小肚腩的脂肪和腰部的脂肪全部转移到胸部上面去，不但使胸部挺拔的同时也使腰部纤细，合理运用的管理脂肪，为你塑造一个S型的身材.“
Although the Chinese Cleavage Clamp most likely doesn’t move body fat, their Boob Clamp will reduce the fat of Obama’s Boob Job Tax. The Senate’s healthcare reform legislation introduced a 5 percent tax on elective cosmetic procedures to raise almost $600 million a year.
Section 9017 of Public Law 111-148 AKA Obamacare includes a Excise tax on elective cosmetic medical procedures…
“(a) In General.–There is hereby imposed on any cosmetic surgery and medical procedure a tax equal to 5 percent of the amount paid for such procedure (determined without regard to this section), whether paid by insurance or otherwise.”
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Denise Milani, Leader of iRack
- My Bra Buddies are Smiling for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Stranger Tides of Speedy Seaman Staines
- Agent Airbags Undercover
- The Coconut Grove
- Bonded Bikini Sirens
(1) Natural or Fake Boobs?
According to Boobpedia, Denise’s 34DDD rack is Fake.
34in. band F size cup = 6 cups
6 cups x 190 cc/cup = 1140 cc x .9g/cc (natural Adipose tissue) = 1026 grams x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 2.26 lbs per breast or 4.52 lbs per pair
Yet, her FreeOnes biography claims Denise has 40F Natural Boobs.
40in. band F size cup = 6 cups
6 cups x 220 cc/cup = 1320 cc x .9g/cc (natural Adipose tissue) = 1188 grams x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 2.62 lbs per breast or 5.24 lbs per pair.
(2) Denise Milani was born in Frýdek-Místek, Czech Republic on April 24, 1980.
(3) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Denise Milani were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.