Thanks to the Global Warming of another Goreaster, the Nemo Blizzard Blankets New England with more than two feet of snow…
From 24.9″ of snow and wind gusts of 76 mph at Logan Airport in Boston to 31.9″ of snow in Portland, Maine.
For Music Monday, The Global Warming Song by Ray Stevens
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Climate Change Starts With Al Gore
- Al Gore’s Proof of Global Warming
- Geek Compliant Wedding Rings
- Kermit’s Green ANALyzation
- The Good Vibrations of Frito Slay Snacks
- Software and Hardware experts
(1) According to the Weather Channel, Winter Storm Nemo was named after Greek mythology, not the Pixar-Disney movie “Finding Nemo.” In Homer’s Odyssey, Odysseus blinds Cyclops and Odysseus asks him who does he blame for the attack. Cyclops replies, Nemo which means “Nobody” in Latin.
On Feb 8th, 2013, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick declared a state of emergency at 12:00 p.m. and banned vehicles from all public roads after 4:00 p.m. The last time the State stood still with a driving ban was during the Blizzard of 78, February 6th and 7th, 1978.
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the Photo of Robert Burck, aka the “Naked Cowboy,” was modified for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.