Is it time for a Woman President?
For Music Monday, John Edwards- Is Woman
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- John Edwards, the Sex Star of his other America
- Hill’Rock Clinton and Ba’Rock Obama
- Porn Bailout: Times Are Hard
- Stormy Daniels has the best Stimulus Package?
- Hump Day Humor: Trojan Stimulus Package
- Twitter Satire: Obama’s New Years Resolution
(1) After New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and Illinois Senator Barack Obama left Edwards far behind in the four states’ primaries, the Beauty Queen of the Democratic Party ended his campaign for the Presidency on January 30, 2008 by saying, “It’s time for me to step aside so that history can blaze its path.”
On Feb 17, 2008, Obama actively courted John Edwards’ endorsement.
To view related tweets, please click Here.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on January 21, 2008, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political Satire and tagged Barack Obama, Beauty Queen of the Democratic Party, Breck Girl of politics, Campaign Comedy, Humor, John Edwards, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political Satire, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.