Revellon Pit Bull Lipstick
We interrupt the regular schedule of this Blog to bring you a urgent Non-Partison Campaign Message from Saturday Night Live Headquarters…
A Hilarious impersonation of Sarah Palin by Tina Fey and Hillary Clinton by Amy Poehler.
Quote of the day:
|“||We are crossing party lines to address the now very ugly role that sexism is playing in the campaign.||”|
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- VP-elect Sarah Rubble Palin Meets The Flintstones
- Joe Biden’s Crash Course on Leadership Skills
- Caribou Barbie and the Canadian Mountie are keeping America Safe
- Can Absolut Joe Biden keep U.S. Spy Secrets?
- Senator McCain is in Hot Water
- Barack Obama is disconnected with America
Posted on September 15, 2008, in Bobby the Revellian, Campaign Comedy, Eric Speedcat Hollydale, Humor, Political Humor, Political Satire and tagged Amy Poehler, Bobby the Revellian, Campaign Comedy, Eric Speedcat Hollydale, Hillary Clinton, Political Humor, Political Satire, Sarah Palin, SNL, Tina Fey, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 23 Comments.