Barack Obama is disconnected with America
Thanks to my Blogging Buddy, Bobby Revell, the Obama Test Link is via his post, “On The Verge of Homelessness in America” which covers some of the concerns of the current financial crisis while Obama was busy elsewhere in DC.
Vote SMART Public Service Announcement
Before voting, please check the records of the Candidates at Vote Smart for Indecision 2008… It is the only one defense against unethical campaigners who spin information to deceive voters.
The following question by a concerned citizen is not a sponsored or paid campaign Ad:
Could Obama be related to another famous disconnected American?
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Fishy Presidential Election Debates
- Presidential Election Train Wrecks
- Barack Obama’s Outer Limits
- Joe Biden’s Crash Course on Leadership Skills
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- Obama’s Summer of Recovery Starring the Usual Suspects
(1) The photo of Hussein Obama’s ‘Kenya Hear me now’ was originally posted at IMAO.us as a mocking visual of Barry answering an International Crisis at 3 A.M. inspired by Senator Hillary Clinton’s “3:00 AM phone call” campaign commercial…
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the photo of Barry’s Phone call was used for the Fair Use of comical commentary and satire. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Barack Obama is disconnected with America is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on October 14, 2008, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political Humor, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Barack Obama, Barack Obama Test, Campaign 08, Campaign 2008, Campaign Comedy, Election 2008, Indecision 2008, Political Humor, Political Satire, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.