Wordless Beaver Wednesday: My Best Friend

U is the Australian variety of Kotex products.
For the ultimate information on U products by Kotex for Sheilas Down Under, click HERE.

Surprisingly, some people down there were offended by the language and the use of the beaver euphemism in Kotex’s controversial comical commercial which was released in March of this year. According to Kotex research, 94 per cent said they used nicknames for their own genitals. Perhaps, the other 6 per cent may want to consider changing the channel when this hilarious commercial airs?

When it comes to your Best Friend, Please Don’t

beavercat.jpg

Other Busy Beavers Participating in the Canabeva Valley of Beavertail awareness…

1. Wordless Beavers / Doctor Shoal

2. Beavers go international The Nature of Things

3. Wordless Beaver Wednesday / 0007

4. Wordless Beaver Wednesday–Turkey Revolt!!

5. Sarah Palin’s Fowl Play Traps My Beaver / MP2

6. Beaver Border Patrol / MP1

7. Bongo Beavers From the Canabeva Valley

8. Papal Beaver Masks

9. I’m A Big Beaver, a song parody of “I’m A Believer” by The Monkees

Like this post?
Share this with others…
Add to FacebookAdd to NewsvineAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to Ma.gnoliaAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Furl

Miss Moneypenny reporting for the Undercover Times

Advertisements

About Miss Moneypenny

Contrarian Comedienne who creates Photoshop Political Satire and comedy.

Posted on December 3, 2008, in Humor, Wordless Beaver Wednesday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.

  1. Hi Daisy,

    A well fed springtime fresh clean beaver is a happy beaver! :mrgreen:

  2. Oh dear! Ha ha! It is important to take good care of the beavers, I suppose. 🙂

  3. Hi Eric “Speedcat Hollydale,”

    Knowing my luck, my busy beaver will be the one to clean up after your cute pets! 😯

  4. Just saw ya Tweet MoneyPennie!

    Such cute pets, but they keep on wrecking my deck 🙂 … Taking your linki winki back to hallidalia

  1. Pingback: Genital Nickname Generator « Miss Moneypenny CPU

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s