Alicia Mayer, Cabbage Patch Poster Girl for Vegetarianism
“I’m asking people to turn over a new leaf and go vegetarian.” – Alicia Mayer, Filipino actress and FHM cover model, who provocatively posed in lettuce lingerie to promote PETA’s (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) “Let Vegetarianism Grow On You” vegetarianism campaign in the Philippines.
After seeing Alicia, will you turn over a new leaf and Go Green?
No doubt, male viewers will have farm fresh fashion fantasies about Alicia’s edible lingerie… Alicia also challenges men with her “Eating Meat Got You Down? Get It Up. Go Vegetarian” PETA poster…
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Amanda Holden Lettuce Grease Talent
- The Golfing Boobs of Hazard
- Olga has Nun on the Run for Titillating Thursday
- Big Boobs Are Not A Medical Problem
- Boob Appreciation Group
- Survivor Reality, Love Your Breasts The Way They Are
- Barbie Doll turns 50 years old
(1) Due to scheduling conflicts with the Beware of Strange Speedy Skid Marks post, this weeks Titillating Tuesday post was moved to Titillating Thursday.
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Alicia Mayer
were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
(3) Alicia Mayer, born Catherine Gutierrez on May 2, 1976, is an actress and model. Alicia was the Cover Girl of FHM 2003. She became famous as a star of Lagot Ka… Isusumbong Kita! (You’re Busted… I Will Tell!), a situational comedy television show that aired every Monday from 2003 to 2007.
Posted on February 26, 2009, in Food Porn, Humor, Sexual Satire, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Alicia Mayer, Food Porn, Humor, Let Vegetarianism Grow On You, lettuce lingerie, PETA, Satire, Sexual Satire, Titillating Thursday, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. 15 Comments.