Twouble with Twitters: Twitterlebrities of the Twittersphere
Source: Twouble with Twitters is from “SuperNews!,” an animated sketch comedy series that airs on Current TV every Friday night at 10 PM ET.
Speedy Twittercat, the sublime Internet Star of Twitter…
“Hot sake and cold unagi(1). Is there anything more sublime?” – Speedy Twittercat
Disconnected with reality, One Tweet at a Time.
Please tell us if Twitter consumes your Life:
My answer to the online poll is: Miss Moneypenny loves to post humorous tweets occasionally yet, the mind-numbing trivia about everyone’s life is not my cup of tea.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Hollywood Celebrity Narcissism invades the Twittersphere
- You’re No One If You’re Not On Twitter
- Twitter: The Beginning of the End of Civilization
- Flutter: The Nanoblogging of Twitter
- Twitter Elite Bees
- Twitter Pies, Donuts, and Bacon: A Indecision 2008 Taste We Can Believe In
(1) Unagi is a Japanese eel dish. The common unagi dishes are grilled eel (unagi no kaba-yaki) and unagi served over rice in a bowl (Unagi donbori).
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Posted on March 28, 2009, in Humor, Satire, Twitter and tagged Current TV, Humor, Satire, SuperNews!, Twitter, Twitter Satire, Twitterlebrities, Twittersphere, Twouble with Twitters. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.