Monthly Archives: April 2009
The Swine Flu Vaccination Propaganda PSAs for the Great Plague of 1976…
With the Swine Flu Shot, get a Shot of Protection
During the fear of the Great Plague of 1976, Private David Lewis was killed by influenza on February 5, 1976. After health officials disclosed a new disease called the Swine Flu killed Lewis, a $135 million government program was created to calm the public fear of a epidemic by immunizing all 220 million Americans.
In the “The Epidemic that Never Was” which was called “The Great Plague,” only young Lewis died from the Swine Flu in 1976 yet, “Americans were killed or seriously injured by the inoculation the government gave them to stave off the virus.”
According to another news source, 30 people died from the swine-flu vaccine and 500 people were affected by the shot. Forty million Americans were inoculated from Oct 12 to Dec 16, 1976 before the government program was canceled.
Swine Flu Propaganda Now:
1. What are the odds of a naturally occurring virus is capable of jumping from pigs to humans and going epidemic at the same time as President Obama visits Mexico City in the heart of the Swine Flu outbreak and Felipe Solis Olguin, allegedly infected with the same flu, drops dead after shaking the hand of President Obama?
Cartoonist Credit: Glenn McCoy, Universal Press Syndicate 01/30/09
The Key to the current Swine Flu Scare?
On April 28th, 2009, President Barack Obama asked Congress to approve an additional $1.5 billion to fight the swine flu.
3. Has the imminent Swine Flu pandemic infected the Web and Twitter?
“Fear of contracting the potentially deadly flu is quickly spreading over Twitter, Google, and blogs across the web.”
Based on reading tweets (140-character messages), Twitter appears to be the key tool to propagate fear on the web as well as the Incubator of Swine Flu Misinformation.
4. Who voted for Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, the Republican Representative of Minnesota’s Sixth Congressional District?
“I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.” ~Congresswoman Michele Bachmann during her interview on Pajamas TV, April 27, 2009
For the record Michele, Republican President Gerald Ford ordered a nationwide vaccination program to prevent a swine-flu epidemic on March 24, 1976.
Hopefully, the government’s CDC is tracking the Swine Flu Outbreaks better than the Politicians who are talking about the Swine Flu Scare.
The lighter side of the imminent Porky Pig Pandemic:
To save the bacon of U.S. Pork Producers, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack repeatedly called the Swine Flu virus the “H1N1 virus,” the PC (Politically Correct) Flu name.
Jon Stewart also reveals the hogwash of the Swine Flu Scare and Conspiracy…
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Cartoonist Credit: Randy Bish, the Tribune-Review 11/09/2005
Sources for my Obama question as noted per (1) of the Swine Flu Propaganda Now:
Obama’s handshake and the Swine Flu Scare
Obama visits Mexico on his way to a regional economic summit, April 16-17th, 2009
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Swine Flu Delusions And Flu Facts
- ObamaCare Flu PSA Video Contest
- Celebrity Swine Flu Fatality: Kermit D. Frog
- Chairman MaObama
- American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
- Joe Biden’s Twelve Part Plan to Save US
- The Four Corpse-Man of the Obamapocalypse
Swine Flu Propaganda Back Then and Now is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post