Hump Day Humor: Government Size on National Tax Day
Was the First Lady explaining how Obama plans to expand the government to the students or boasting about her love life?
The Axis of Taxes for National Tax Day, April 15, 2009
According to the Citizens Against Government Waste, the Obama administration and the Democratic Congress have set a new record high for pork-barrel spending.
- 2008: 11,610 earmarks totaling $17.2 billion (Bush)
- 2009: 10,160 earmarks totaling $19.6 billion (Obama)
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Hump Day Humor: Trojan Stimulus Package
- Stimulis for Economic Dysfunction
- Obama is Spending his Way into Our Debt Slavery
- Obama’s Real Change You Can Believe In
- Welcome Back, Carter… Obama Misery Index
- Zo Knows Economic Flushing
- The Life of Julia
(1) “We were just tired of being in the White House” – President Barack Hussein Obama
Hump Day Humor: Government Size on National Tax Day is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Posted on April 15, 2009, in Humor, Hump Day Humor, Political Humor, Political Satire, Presidential Phun and tagged Condoleezza Rice, George Dubya Bush, Government Size, Hump Day Humor, Michelle Obama, National Tax Day, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Presidential Phun, Republican versus Democrats. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.