Tongue Texting for Safe Driving?
Image source: Pippa Garner’s “Ms. Goodwrench” cartoon for Car and Driver Magazine, March 2009 edition
Is Ms. Goodwrench married to the famous Hollydale trucker, Speedy Speedcat?
In closing, Tongue Texting may have prevented the Subway crash on Boston’s Green Line caused by Texting Trolley Driver, Aidan Quinn. The Transman (a female-to-male transformer and a pun for Trains-man) admitted he was texting his girlfriend when he rear-ended a trolley and injured 49 people on May 8th.
For the safety of commuters, Daniel A. Grabauskas, the general manager of the MBTA, will fire any T operators caught carrying a cellphone, pager, or similar device.
Hopefully, the new rules will stop the Transman’s Gear
from entering another Trains’ Rear.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Reciprocating Saw Sex Toy Story
- Vibrating Popsicle Icegasm
- Dick Tracy Snaps his Trembling Torpedo for DudeularTV
- Rescue Me: It’s Like a Fireman Came in Your Mouth
- My Cellmate Thinks I’m Sexy and Chicken Hauler Tuesday
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Links to this Post:
* Bits and Pieces
* celular para motoristas lésbicas http://bit.ly/cqKVOR