According to a CBO report
, ObamaCare will increase Health Care costs. After hearing his ObamaCare Bill wasn’t going to pass in Congress unless changes were made, President Barack Spock said, “You’re going to destroy my presidency
Detached from the reality of a $11.6 trillion deficit
, is Mr. Barack Spock using his Vulcan logic to pressure Congress into passing the $1 trillion Health Care Reform for his Federation?
Apparently, only one Politician has the courage to expose the impact of ObamaCare…
I know a little something about health care policy, and I can tell you exactly the game that is currently afoot. If the House Democrats’ plan were to become law, the president’s statement that “if you like your health care now, you can keep it” will not be true. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.
Businesses will, in effect, be forced to send employees into the Democrats’ government-run health care. It’s really not something to argue about, it is a fact. A private health insurance system, otherwise known as what we have today, will not be able to compete with a taxpayer-subsidized government plan, and businesses faced with growing health care costs will opt to either lay off more workers or send employees into the government plan. One independent study already suggested that up to 119 million Americans will end up leaving their private plans for the public plan. To think otherwise requires one to suspend disbelief.
—Bobby Jindal, A trillion here, a trillion there, July 20, 2009
According to Rasmussen Reports
, 53% of Americans oppose ObamaCare. Are the remaining 47% of Americans waiting in line to ask their Doctor about ObamaCare(1
(1) Side Effects may include delayed treatment, poor treatment, shortages of Doctors, tax increases, and your private medical records in public Data Bases made available to others without your permission.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Miss Moneypenny reporting for the Undercover Times