ObamaCare Flu PSA Video Contest
For a chance to win $2,500, create a 15, 30, or 60-second YouTube Flu PSA video. The contest opened on July 9th and closes on Aug 17, 2009 at 11:59pm EDT. For contest details, please visit http://www.flu.gov/psa.
ObamaCare National Healthcare PSA
For Music Monday, “I Got the Swine,” a Swine Flu Parody of the “I Walk the Line” song by Johnny Cash
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Celebrity Swine Flu Fatality: Kermit D. Frog
- Swine Flu Delusions And Flu Facts
- Swine Flu Propaganda Back Then and Now
- Obama’s Real Change You Can Believe In
(1) ObamaCare was inspired by Kathleen’s statement, “The Obama Adminstration is actively engaged in preparing for the coming flu season, particularly in light of the spread of the H1N1 (Swine Flu) virus.”
(2) The source of the Swine Flu Side Effects photo via Terryorisms.
(3) Share your songs with us: Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…
Music Monday Links are powered by MckLinky.
Please note these links are for Music Monday participants only… all other links will be deleted.
Please enter the link address of your Music Post.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Posted on July 26, 2009, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Satire, Presidential Phun and tagged Flu PSA Contest, Hillary Rodham Clinton, I Got the Swine, ObamaCare, ObamaCare National Healthcare PSA, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Presidential Phun, Swine Flu Parody. Bookmark the permalink. 18 Comments.