American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
“UPS and Fed Ex are doing just fine. It’s the Post Office that’s always having problems” – Barack Obama at Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Aug 11, 2009 (1)
American Lie is a Parody of American Pie
Public Service Announcement for anyone scared of Obama’s managed (Obama-made) healthcare crisis: Massachusetts has the most expensive family health insurance premiums since Politicians passed their mandatory healthcare coverage in 2006. Since 2003, medical insurance premiums rose 40% in Massachusetts in compared to the nationwide average of 33 percent. Source: Bay State health insurance premiums highest in country
Interesting to note how the Liberal media failed to mention that Rachel Brown is a Democratic Lyndon Larouche supporter when reporting Frank’s angry tirade, “On what planet do you spend most of your time?”, at the Dartmouth Town Hall.
‘ObamaCare Dies’ Update, Aug 25, 2009:
Music Video Background
American Lie Lyrics
- Related ObamaCare Posts:
- a. Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- b. ObamaCare: Dr. Shoal Says Rationing your Health is Patriotic
- c. ObamaCare Phepping Beer Summit
- d. Obama and ObamaCare Busted
- e. Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
- f. ObamaCare: the Hidden Truth
- g. ObamaCare: The Absolute Power of Obama’s Kool Aid?
- h. ObamaCare Flu PSA Video Contest
- i. ObamaCare Increases Health Care Costs
(1) You can have private insurance as long as it is acceptable under Barry’s ObamaCare:
”(a) TAX IMPOSED.—In the case of any individual who does not meet the requirements of subsection (d) at any time during the taxable year, there is hereby imposed a tax equal to 2.5 percent of the excess of—
(1) the taxpayer’s modified adjusted gross income for the taxable year, over
(2) the amount of gross income specified in section 6012(a)(1) with respect to the taxpayer. . . .”
Translation: Anyone caught without acceptable coverage will pay a special tax and the IRS will enforce the federal government control which prevents your liberty to select the healthcare coverage you believe you need.
Section 122 (pgs 26-30) “ESSENTIAL BENEFITS PACKAGE DEFINED” defines “acceptable” coverage which leaves you no healthcare coverage choices and makes carrying insurance for catastrophic events (such as Health Savings Accounts) illegal.
Although SEC. 313 (pgs 149-150) “EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS IN LIEU OF COVERAGE” does not prohibit u.s. from buying private insurance, the 8% payroll tax places enormous pressure on business owners to terminate the private plans or pass their cost onto their Employees.
Every American needs to read How small business taxed by Obamacare will pass their tax increases onto u.s. Please note that the company is fictional yet, the story provides one example in a number of possible scenarios that small businesses can use to solve their 8% payroll tax.
H.R. 3200 is NOT about Healthare reform – it is about increasing the money and the power of Obama’s Nanny state which is subsidized by the taxpayers.
Do Liberal Americans honestly believe Obama’s government Nanny state will lower their healthcare costs?
After we witnessed Obama nationalize private companies and pass a Stimilus plan for Obama’s special interest, does any American truly believe Obama cares about their health?
“You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.” – John Adams
(2) Healthcare was the cause of Ted Kennedy’s political career: a government “that provides decent quality healthcare for all Americans as a fundamental right not a privilege.”
Unfortunately, the HMO Act of 1973 introduced by Senator Ted Kennedy and signed into Public Law 93-222 lowered the quality of healthcare and increased the cost of healthcare insurance. Since HMOs determine what insurance benefits they will pay for, the quality of medical care plummeted and my insurance premium costs increased 56 percent.
(3) Share your songs with us: Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered music links…
Music Monday Links are powered by MckLinky.
Please note that these links are for Music Monday participants only… all other links will be deleted.
Please enter the link address of your Music Post.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Posted on August 23, 2009, in Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire and tagged American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies, Edward M. Kennedy, Liberal Lion, ObamaCare, Political News, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Ted Kennedy, Universal Healthcare. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.