Monthly Archives: October 2009
Apparently, Obama’s Congressmen are unwilling to walk the rule of law walk they want to force on u.s.
Congress has enjoyed a great private Healthcare plan for years. Obama does NOT need H.R.3200 to reform a false healthcare crisis since a federal law could be passed allowing all Americans to enroll in Federal Employees Health Benefits Program and receive the best Healthcare Options on the planet.
Our Founding Fathers created a government to protect our rights not a government to control and direct u.s. which includes our unalienable right to choose any healthcare plan or no healthcare plan. Taxing Americans without acceptable Healthcare coverage is U.N.constitutional (reference: H.R.3200 section 401 (pgs 167-168) TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE).
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare: Ronald Reagan Warned U.S. About Socialized Medicine
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Mandatory Government Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Runaround Universal Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- Al Franken, Fishy Prophet of Obamacare
- ObamaCare: Jack Webb Teaches the American Way to Barack Obama