Al Gore’s Climate Change Carbon Scheme
After Julia Gillard said “There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead” during her 2010 campaign, the Gillard Government introduced carbon tax scheme that became effective on July 1st, 2012…
“There Will Be No Carbon Tax” under Julia Gillard’s government
To be fair, Julia Gillard’s carbon tax scheme is slightly better than a government carbon tax where companies are taxed for their carbon (CO2) emissions. Gillard’s carbon package is an emissions trading scheme with emission permits starting at $23 per metric tonne of carbon dioxide that will be increased by 2.5 per cent over the next two years. Although the government may initially issue free emission permits, Electric companies may pass on the cost of buying emission permits from low emission companies to consumers.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Al Gore’s Copenhagen Cash Cow
- President Obama’s Copenhagen Accord
- Keith ‘Mad Dog’ Olbermann, Obama’s puppet of Global Warming
- CO2 Czar Holdren spins the ClimateGate Data
- Al Gore’s Hot Air Determines the Science of Global Warming
(1) Al Gore’s venture capital firm invested $6 million in Hara Software, a company that sells software to track the changes in greenhouse gas emissions. According to Chief Executive Amit Chatterjee, the $2.5 billion market will grow to $25 billion when the “cap-and-trade” legislation is enacted.
(2) Related Tweets to Al Gore’s Climate Change Carbon Scheme…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Al Gore’s Climate Change Carbon Scheme is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on December 2, 2009, in Global Warming, Political News, Political Satire, Satire and tagged Al Gore, Al Gore's Climate Change Carbon Scheme, Australia, Cap and Trade (Crap and Tax), Climate Change, Emissions Trading Schemes, Julia, Julia Gillard, Political News, Political Satire, Satire, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.