Bill Clinton’s Camelot Coffee
Bill Clinton – I Whip It Out
Paul Shanklin’s parody of Chumbawamba’s “Tubthumping.”
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
- ObamaCare Phepping Beer Summit
- Vote Smart with Joe Six Packs Biden???
- Obama Waffles, Change you can Really Taste
- Obama’s Real Change You Can Believe In
- SEC Charges Goldman Sachs with Fraud
(1) John Heilemann and Mark Halperin reported that Ted Kennedy was deeply offended by Bill Clinton’s remark, “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee” in their “Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime” book. Sen. Ted Kennedy vested Barack with his Camelot crown after Ted endorsed Obama as the heir to the legacy of the late John F. Kennedy
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on January 13, 2010, in Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Presidential Phun, Satire and tagged Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton's Camelot Coffee, Camelot Coffee, O'nuts Coffee, Political News, Political Satire, Presidential Phun, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.