An Inconvenient Scandal Threatens Al Gore’s Global Warming Agenda
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Related Tweets to An Inconvenient Scandal Threatens Al Gore’s Global Warming Agenda:
To view all tweets, please click Here.
For Music Monday, Frozen Wasteland
Music Video Background
Elmer, AL, and the frozen Emperors sing their latest song parody, Frozen Wasteland which was inspired by The Who’s rock anthem Baba O’Riley (aka Teenage Wasteland) and the record deep freeze this winter.
For more Global Warming satire, please visit Minnesotans for Global Warming.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Dr. Michael E. Mann’s Hockey Puck Award
- Al Gore’s Travelin’ Global Warming Show
- Climate Change Starts With Al Gore
- Global Warming Nuts
- If We Had Some Global Warming,
Elmer and Daryl long for some Global Warming ~ Parody Song
- Al Gore’s Proof of Global Warming
(1) Share your songs with us: Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered music links…
Music Monday Links are powered by MckLinky.
(2) The background for my Photoshop Satire was created by Dave Dees who is a talented Artist of Satire. You can view the original background here: sn0w-dees.jpg.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on February 15, 2010, in Global Warming, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire and tagged #sgp, #tcot, Al Gore, An Inconvenient Scandal, Climategate, CO2, Global Warming, Great Goreaster of 2010, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Snow Job, Snowmageddon, Snowpocalypse. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.