Barack Hussein Obama has Friends in Low Places
Fidel Castro Applauds Passage of Obama’s Obey-Me-Care…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Related Tweets to Friends in Low Places:
For Music Monday, Friends in Low Places ~ 1990
Music Video Background
Friends in Low Places was written by Dewayne Blackwell and Bud Lee for Garth Brooks when he was a shoe salesman in a Nashville store while Garth was looking for his big break. Since Brooks recently signed with Capitol Records, the song was first recorded on Mark Chesnutt’s 1990 album, Too Cold at Home. Later, Garth Brooks recorded Friends in Low Places for his No Fences Album released on August 27, 1990. The song was the first single from his new album and spent four weeks at #1 on the U.S. country singles charts.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Runaround Universal Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
- Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
(1) Share your songs with us: Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered music links…
Music Monday Links are powered by MckLinky.
Please note that these links are for Music Monday participants only… all other links will be deleted.
Please enter the link address of your Music Post.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on March 28, 2010, in Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire and tagged CastroCare, Fidel Castro, Friends in Low Places, Garth Brooks, Music Monday, ObamaCare, Political News, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.