Hanoi Jane, Poster Girl of Obamunism
Jane Fonda’s Traitorous Activities and Highly Selective Memory
Hanoi Jane Parody
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- The Family Feud of Barack Obama and Sarah Palin
- Obama’s ‘Spread the Wealth’ Pencil Sharpener
- Forward to Obammunism
- The Life of Julia
- Chairman MaObama
- Barack Hussein Obama has Friends in Low Places
- ObamaCare: The Absolute Power of Obama’s Kool Aid?
(1) Jane Fonda was dubbed “Hanoi Jane” after she spoke out against President Nixon and the American involvement in the Vietnam War after she visited the Truong Dinh residential centre in the Nai Ba Trung District in Hanoi in 1972.
Hanoi Jane, Poster Girl of Obamunism satire was inspired by Jane Fonda claiming she is the victim of Hanoi Jane ‘Myth’ that was “created” by “right-wingers” during CNN’s Larry King Live on Apr 5, 2010. Hanoi Jane was worried about Sarah Palin’s popularity stating, “she should not be a politician, in my opinion.”
Post Update: On Jan 8, 2011, Hanoi Jane used the Tucson Tragedy to attack and smear Sarah Palin by tweeting Sarah Palin incited the violence in the Tucson, Arizona after accused gunman Jared Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., in the head.
Fonda stated on her blog that she was “sure” that Giffords was shot by “right wing fanatics who have been repeatedly harassing and threatening Giffords, egged on by Sarah Palin and Glen Beck and Tea Party members.”
Apparently, left wing critics of Sarah Palin drew a link between the shooting and Palin’s map of targeted lawmakers who Sarah wanted to see unseated in the midterm elections.
(2) “If you understood what Communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees that we would some day become Communist.” –Jane Fonda University of Michigan November 21, 1970
“I, a socialist, think that we should strive toward a socialist society, all the way to Communism.” –Jane Fonda Duke University in North Carolina
(3) Related Tweets to Hanoi Jane, Poster Girl of Obamunism…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Hanoi Jane, Poster Girl of Obamunism is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on April 8, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire and tagged Hanoi Jane, Humor, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Poster Girl of Obamunism, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.