The DoubleSpeak of RINO John McCain
McCain in 2008: Be respectful, Obama is a decent man
The Great Pretender McCain plays the RINO Game
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Barackrolling Senator John McCain
- Colbert’s Make McCain More Exciting Challenge
- Cindy McCain, Miss Buffalo Chip?
- Senator McCain is in Hot Water
- Senator McCain’s Beer Bill Veto
- Conservatives For RINOsaurus Newt Gingrich
(1) A Progressive believes in Big Government not limited Self-government, Redistribution of Wealth not Protection of Individual Income, Social Justice not personal Accountability, and the U.S. Constitution is a Living (Changing) Document, a belief that is UnConstitutional. A Progressive RINO believes in the same values as a Progressive plus he/she will compromise conservative values in the name of bi-partisanship, and talk like a Conservative while he/she legislates like a Progressive Liberal.
In 2001, RINO McCain voted against the $1.35 trillion Bush Tax Cut (the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001) because it ‘favored the wealthy’ by stating on the floor, “I cannot in good conscience support a tax cut in which so many of the benefits go to the most fortunate among us, at the expense of middle class Americans who most need tax relief.”
In 2003, RINO McCain voted against the $350 billion Bush Tax Cut (the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003) saying it was “not appropriate until we find out the cost of the war and the cost of reconstruction.”
On May 11, 2006, RINO McCain shifted his position into reverse and voted to extend the Bush Tax Cut (Tax Relief Extension Reconciliation Act of 2005) saying “the economy had adjusted – the tax cuts were there.”
After Lieberman and McCain failed to limit greenhouse gas emissions under their Climate Stewardship Act of 2003, S. 139 Bill, the Dynamic Duo of Cap N Trade introduced the Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2005, S. 1151 aka Cap N Trade (Crap N Tax) to limit CO2 emissions to the 2000 level resulting in increased manufacturing costs which would export jobs and wealth overseas to nations who CO2 levels are not reduced.
According to the Heritage Foundation, electricity prices could jump by 36 to 65 percent by 2015 under Crap N Tax.
Fortunately, S. 1151 (introduced as S.Amdt. 826 under the Energy Policy Act of 2005, H.R. 6) was defeated on a 38-60 vote.
McCain and Kennedy sponsored Immigration Reform under the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act (“McCain-Kennedy Bill,” S.1033) in 2005 and helped craft The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007, S. 1348 in 2007 that would give Illegals ‘Legal status’ when they pay a $1,500 fine and allow them to qualify for citizenship after 6 years living in the United States.
RINO McCain’s Social Justice of giving Amnesty for Illegals ignores Accountability, the Rule of Law, and the Constitution in the name of bi-partisanship.
Fortunately, both Immigration Reform Bills have failed but they have been replaced by the ongoing DREAM Act (Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors). The latest version of the DREAM Act was introduced on May 11, 2011 as S. 952 in the Senate and H.R. 1842 in the House. Both Bills also died on May 11, 2011.
On January 21st, 2010, the Supreme Court struck down major portions of the McCain–Feingold Act (The Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002) for violating Free Speech. The 5-to-4 decision also removed Campaign Spending Limits imposed on corporations and unions.
The McCain-Feingold law favored the campaign of incumbents and reduced the voice of ‘We the People’ in Washington.
(2) Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on April 28, 2010, in Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Satire and tagged $25 billion Auto Bailout, $300 billion Mortgage Bailout Plan, $700 billion TARP Bailout, $85 billion AIG Bailout, Bush Tax Cut, Climate Stewardship Act of 2003, McCain-Feingold law, Political News, Political Satire, RINO John McCain, S.Amdt. 826, Satire, Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act, Tax Relief Extension Reconciliation Act of 2005, The Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2005, The DoubleSpeak of RINO John McCain, The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.