Banking Queen Barney Frank Tip-Toeing with Obama
For Music Monday, I am the Banking Queen
Song Parody: The Shady Bunch
Barney Frank, Gov. Rod Blagojevich, Rep. Charles B. Rangel
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Barack H. Obama, Sen. Chris Dodd
Tim Gaither, Harry Reid, Rep. Roland Burris
Music Video Background
“The Shady Bunch” was written by Jim Gossett, produced by Nick Archer, and sung by Jennifer Schneider. The Parody Song first aired on the Lars Larson radio show on Compass Media Networks.
“I am the Banking Queen” was written by Paul Shanklin. The song is a parody of Dancing Queen by Abba.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Runaround Universal Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
- Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
(1) This Music Monday Satire post was inspired by the ongoing Spin of Barney Frank’s deregulation of financial services as noted by Big Government’s Tip-Toeing Through the Tulips While the Housing Bubble Burst Video.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Related Tweets to Banking Queen Barney Frank Tip-Toeing with Obama:
To read all related tweets, please click Here.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on May 9, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political Satire and tagged Banking Queen, Barney Frank, Fannie Mae, Financial Services Committee Chairman, Humor, I am the Banking Queen, Music Monday, Paul Shanklin, Political Humor, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Song Parody. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.