Transparent Haiku of Barack Hussein Obama
Are you waiting for Obama to fulfill his pledges and promises?
For Music Monday, Obamanizer version 2
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- SEC Charges Goldman Sachs with Fraud
- Obama’s Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away
- ObamaCare Phepping Beer Summit
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
- Andrew Klavan Investigates Count Craptacular
(1) Haiku is a form of Japanese poetry. In Japanese, the word “haiku” means “playful verse.” A Japanese Haiku is written in a single vertical line with seventeen mora (sounds): five sounds in the first part, seven in the second, and five again in the last part.
A English Haiku is written using three horizontal lines. According to Jane Reichhold, the Haiku has the most rules. As a result of numerous rules, my Obama Haiku uses a 3-4-5 word play.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on May 10, 2010, in Humor, Political Humor, Political Satire and tagged Barack Hussein Obama, Haiku, Obamanizer v2, Political Humor, Political Satire, transparency, Transparent Haiku, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.