Elena Kagan Confirms her Identical Twins
For Music Monday, Elena Kagan: “Man, I feel like a woman.”
Song parody of Shania Twains’ “Man! I Feel Like a Woman.”
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Runaround Universal Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
- Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on July 5, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire and tagged Elena Kagan, Humor, Identical Twins of Elena Kagan, Kagan Look A Like A Man, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, SCotUS, Solicitor General, Solicitor General Elena Kagan, Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.