Elena Kagan is The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Related Cracka Tweets:
For Music Monday, Stuck in the Middle with You by Stealers Wheel
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Runaround Universal Healthcare
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- American Lie: The Day ObamaCare Dies
- Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- Barack Obama sings If Ya Voted For Me
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
(1) The Twitter #CrakerSongs Meme was inspired by Kin Samir Shabazz’s tirade about killing “crakas” which can be viewed on this YouTube Video. The video also notes someone from Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder office called the Department of Justice to drop the case against the Black Panthers.
Was the case dismissed because the new Black Panther Party endorsed Obama in 2008?
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on July 12, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political Satire and tagged Black Panthers, CrackerSongs, Elena Kagan, George Soros, Music Monday, Obozo, Political Humor, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, SCotUS, Solicitor General, Solicitor General Elena Kagan, Stealers Wheel, Stuck in the Middle with You, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.