Obama’s International Race Card
During the 2008 Campaign, Obama Played the Race Card insinuating the Republicans are scaring voters by saying he (Obama) doesn’t look like “all those other presidents on the dollar bills.”
“You know, ‘he’s not patriotic enough, he’s got a funny name,’ you know, ‘he doesn’t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.”‘ – Senator Barack Obama
Barack Obama In His Own Words
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Elena Kagan is The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Obama’s Red Sea of Change
- The Obama Grinch who Stole America
- Obama’s Summer of Recovery Starring the Usual Suspects
- Transparent Haiku of Barack Hussein Obama
- War is Peace starring Nobel Peace Prize Winner Barack Obama
(1) Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on July 15, 2010, in Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Satire and tagged Diversity Czar, Diversity Czar Mark Lloyd, Eric Holder, Executive Order 13583, International Race Card, Mark Lloyd, Newt Gingrich, Obama’s International Race Card, Political News, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Barack Obama, Race Card, Robert Gibbs, Satire, Sonia Sotamayor, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.