Obama Receives ‘Real’ Questions from the Women on The View
Related Satire Tweets:
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- ObamaCare: Your Butt is Mine
- Obama’s Mess: Silence Like A Cancer Grows
- For Barack’s State of the Union, Obama is in A State of Denial
- Drink the Kool Aid of the ObamaCare Teleprompter President
(1) This Twitter Satire post was inspired by the following NewsBusters post: MSNBC Host Spews Notion That President Will Get ‘Tough,’ ‘Pertinent’ and ‘Real’ Questions From the Women on The View.
“in the midst of all that we’ve also had the oil spill, we’ve also had two wars, we’ve also had a pandemic, H1N1, that we had to manage, and a whole host of other issues.” – President Barack Hussein Obama on The View, Jul 29, 2009
On Oct 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency.
Who benefited from Obama’s National Emergency of Great Swine Flu Pandemic Hoax of 2009?
Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
To view all tweets, please click Here.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on July 29, 2010, in Humor, Meme Mystery, Political Humor, Political Satire, Presidential Phun, Satire and tagged Barbara Walters, Barry Soereto, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Humor, Joy Behar, Political Humor, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Presidential Phun, Rahm Emmanuel, Satire, Sherri Shepherd, The View, Twitter Meme, Whoopi Goldberg, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.