Joe Biden Shares the Intimate Bond with his Identical Twin Brother
This satire post was inspired by Joe Biden’s Blunders and Gaffs as noted by these Related Tweets:
Walter For President
For Music Monday, Biden Sings?
Walk It Out, Joe… the Drunk Remix of the Chief of Gaff
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare Phepping Beer Summit
- Vote Smart with Joe Six Packs Biden???
- Joe Biden’s Crash Course on Leadership Skills
- Can Absolut Joe Biden keep U.S. Spy Secrets?
- Superman Barack Obama belittles Biden
(1) On June 15, 1992, Dan Quayle, the Vice President of George H.W. Bush, taught sixth grader, William Figueroa how to spell “potato.” For years, Quayle was the butt of many spelling jokes like this Jay Leno classic: “Maybe he should stop watching ‘Murphy Brown’ and start watching ‘Sesame Street.’”
(2) During Obama’s Summer of Recovery, Vice President Joe Biden called the economic crisis created by the Democratic controlled Congress, the “Bush recession.”
If you accept Biden’s statement as true then Obama and Biden have only stimulated the National Deficit not the economy and jobs for the past 19 months…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on August 2, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Satire and tagged Flat Tax, Humor, Identical Twin Brothers, Indecision 2008, Jeff Dunham, Jeff Dunham's Dummy, Joe Biden, Music Monday, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Satire, Vice President Joe Biden, Walter, Walter for President, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.