Keeping Abreast of Breast Cancer
In honor of Bam, Slam, thank you Mammogram, Lu Mitchell, satirical folk song writer, relieves the pain of breast compression by singing her Mammogram Song…
For Music Monday, Mamas Got Her Boobs Out
by Rodney Carrington
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Oktoberfest of Bouncing Bavarian Boobies
- Two Reasons for the Oktoberfest Season
- Swiss Miss of the Chicken Oktoberfest
- The Golfing Boobs of Hazard
- Heidi Montag: Change Is A-Breast
- Sheyla Hershey Majestic Mountain Mammaries
(1) Breast Cancer print Ads by DDB for the Singapore Breast Cancer Foundation
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on October 5, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Satire, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Body Painting, Breast Cancer Awareness, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Breast Cancer Foundation, DDB, Lu Mitchell, mammogram, Music Monday, Painted Boobs, Pink, Prevention, Satire, Singapore, Singapore Breast Cancer Foundation, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.