Drop your Pants for the Testicle Screening of America’s new Groping Procedures. http://tinyurl.com/3885sxp
Year Of The Tiger
Ironically, 2010 is the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac (Feb 15, 2010 to Feb 2, 2011). Apparently, the yang of Tiger’s Wood only won(1) a bad reputation in 2010.
Will Tiger Woods Branch out to more Beavers in 2011?
Will Tiger’s Twitter campaign help build a better reputation?
For Music Monday, Tiger by the Tail – Tiger Woods parody
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Tiger Woods used Tiagra to Get It In The Hole
- Tiger Woods Pulled Out Early with A Bulging Dick
- Elin Woods caught the Tiger By The Tail – Cheetah Woods
(1) Ironically, some of the attributes for the Chinese Year of the Tiger are:
- Yang Polarity (Masculine aspect that is Fast, Hard, Hot, and Dry)
- Wood is the Fixed Element (Growing into something that others can only dream about)
- Motto is “I win”
- The colors are Green and Red
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on November 21, 2010, in Humor, Music Monday, Political Satire, Satire, Wordless Beaver Wednesday and tagged Humor, Music Monday, Political Satire, Satire, Tiger Woods, Wordless Beaver Wednesday, Wordpress Political Blogs, Year Of The Tiger. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.